Orders are generally shipped within two business days of the order. Shipping is based on weight of product and packaging, and the shipping zone (distance), but there are no handling fees at Saints & Sinners! You can check the approximate shipping cost of any item in your shopping cart with an estimate provided through the US Postal Service.
Domestic orders are generally shipped using USPS Priority Mail. International orders are welcome, and generally shipped via airmail letter rate if possible. You'll always be shown your available options at checkout.
Your satisfaction is very important to me! You may return new, unworn, tags still attached and undamaged items sold by Saints & Sinners within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. I'll certainly refund return shipping costs if the return is a result of my error (i.e., I goofed and you received an incorrect item)! Otherwise there is no refund on shipping/handling charges.
If you need to send back an item, please contact me in advance so that I may coordinate the return with you. Please package the unworn item(s) in its original condition, with a copy of the invoice received with the product indicating the reason for the return. Please send securely wrapped in bubble and box, in original packaging if possible. All original tags must be in place to recieve a credit. Used items cannot be returned. Please insure your return or use a method such as UPS or FedEx to have a record of your return. I am not responsible for lost or items damaged during shipping.
If you have any specific questions about shipping before placing an order or our returns policy, please contact me!
I create one of a kind, future heirloom jewelry meant to last through generations. All Saints and Sinners merchandise is GUARANTEED against flaws in workmanship under normal wear and tear for 6 months. If something happens during that time, I will fix it at absolutely no cost to you.
Please note, if a repair is neccesary it nearly everything I use is vintage or antique and I may not have an exact item to replace something with. If that is the case, materials will have to be substituted to something similiar in look/feel.
Beyond the 6 month period all repairs will be performed for a fee. Please contact us for further information before returning any item for repair or replacement.
We will NOT repair or replace or exchange items that have been damaged due to any form of abuse or "unreasonable use". That includes: damage due to wearing jewelry while sleeping, bathing, swimming, working out, wrestling, excessive sweating while doing heavy work, personal "tinkering", bad dogs, bad kids, garbage disposals, getting run over by a vehicle or being abducted by aliens. (ok, I confess, I WOULD accept the Alien excuse... with proof!)
Valuable Tips to Keep Your Art Jewelry Looking Great
- Try to protect all jewelry from sharp blows, harsh chemicals, sunlight and extreme temperatures. Keep away from heat sources.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Do not wear while bathing, showering, in a sauna or hot tub, swimming or doing any heavy/sweaty work.
- Chlorine and related chemicals can severely discolor and damage jewelry as well as loosen stones, resin, patina, varnishes and settings. Keep jewelry out of direct sunlight and very bright lights. This can warp vintage plastics and fade some gemstones.
- Put jewelry on after using cosmetics, hair spray or perfumes to avoid contact with substances and chemicals which may cause damage.
- Remove rings when working with your hands, such as performing household tasks, washing dishes/hands, gardening and using abrasive particles.
- Carefully wipe jewelry with a soft chamois or flannel cloth after each wearing to remove oils and salts.
- Store jewelry separately so it will not scratch other jewelry.
- Storing beaded necklaces flat is highly recommended to reduce stretching.